Wednesday, November 26, 2008

When to read?

Another exciting event! My second Interweave Knits Magazine arrived in the mail! My very own subscription to this knitting magazine is so amazing, as I was always reading a friend's copy or checking the library for past copies. My sweet friend gave me a subscription for my birthday and it has been wonderful to think about having peaceful time to reflect on all the arcicles and patterns ~ but when does one read it? I am not done reading my first magazine yet, as I am carefully and thoughtfully pondering each bit of wisdome and advice, and weighing each pattern and yarn thinking, "Could I knit that?" or "Would I want to knit that?" or "I should try that!" or "I should find that!" so reading the entire magazine is taking some time....probably good that it is quarterly, so I am not too far behind?

No comments: