Friday, May 7, 2010

Mission work ~

We are blessed to have a great church that does great mission work. We raise funds by having a very large rummage sale twice a year. When I say, "very large" I mean that there are rooms of treasures, a room for housewares, a room for sporting goods, a room for shoes, a room for purses, hats and scarves, a room for holiday items.... the workers begin setting up and organizing on Sunday, continue to sort treasures and organize on Monday, and by Tuesday at 5:00 the doors are open to sell to the public. Here are some pictures of our wonderful workers...


Having fun in the jewelry room...

We do have fun, too!

P.S. There is a place in the sale where there are crafting items, and I've found yarn and needles before... however this sale I only found one new ball of Rowan Tweed...for 25 cents....not bad, I guess!
~~~~~

No comments: