Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Busted ~

Last fall, at one of our Yarn Yoga events, the JitteryKnitter and some of the other knitters were having some trouble with a 4 row pattern on a scarf. It was basic enough that it was easy to get confused, and then the pattern would be wrecked... The yarn is super soft, and the needles are rosewood, and super smooth. In a gallant effort, and since these needles are heaven to knit with, I told her that I'd finish this scarf since I found the pattern to be so easy...and I may have mentioned that I really really liked these needles... She noticed at the recent Yarn Yoga that I still had this project, and inquired how it was coming along, since an alpaca scarf could have come in handy last winter... although summer doesn't appear to be here yet...

So I started knitting on this again after the rain drenched fireworks, as I thought we could use an alpaca scarf to watch the 4th of July fireworks... but I really won't want to part with these needles....

It is looking very beautiful, indeed....

No comments: