Monday, November 5, 2012

Bazaar Girls ~

We were sad to leave knitting camp at Fort Worden, yet looked forward to hitting the local knitting shop on our way out of town. Great little shop called Bazaar Girls, and they had lovely fiber and yarn. I found a sample swatch from my new favorite fiber providers, Taylored Fibers, and we could not find the fiber it came from.  So I emailed Barry and Linda that I had seen a swatch of, "Mostly dark brown, but hints of purple sprinkled through it" and Linda emailed right back and said they had some to send me... and if I liked it, I could just send them a check for the total.
Here it is.... 50/40/10 Alpaca/Corriedale/Mohair, and, yes, I liked it...(how could one not like this??)
and sent them a check, and ordered a bit more of their lovely fiber....some really super soft and yummy alpaca blends......
Here is some spun, more coarse and pokey than the alpaca blend with merino and silk, but the colors of the mohair are such fun!

No comments: