Monday, January 21, 2013

Happy New Socks ~

What could be more fun than celebrating the new year with a new knitting project? Possibly, more fun could be starting more than one knitting project!  Let's do that!  I am a bit behind in telling you about my projects in the new year, and I am not sure how it can be January 21st already.... time is already flying this year.....
I have cast on new socks...that must be a surprise to you, since I only have four pair of socks on the needles, so apparently I needed to cast on another pair.... and perhaps having an odd number of socks on the needles is not the best way to start the year, so I should quickly finish a pair, or cast on another pair..... but, looking at the four (now five) pair of socks on the needles, only one pair of them is in the gusset stage, so I am not going to finish a pair of socks anytime soon....... so, perhaps I need to balance out the new year by casting on another pair.... so I would have an even number of socks on the needles... I do have a knitting resolution of knitting at least six pairs of socks this year....and those are just the "required" ones.... I better get busy!!!

1 comment:

kathy b said...

That is a gorgeous yellow shade......they will make lovely socks....
you are funny. Just cast on.....you know you'll finish them all!!