Saturday, October 18, 2014

Fiber Fusion ~

My first time attending our local Fiber Fusion and it was grand! There was so much to see, and one of my favorite fiber vendors was there, Barry and Linda Taylor of Taylored Fibers!  I was able to find some new fiber that I need to try spinning for "educational experience" as we all need to practice, practice, practice!  The educational spinning will include my first rendezvous with silk noil, in hopes that my yarn will not be too lumpy-bumpy.  The colors of this fiber are so lovely!
Also delving into some sparkles of firestar to see how difficult (or not!) this spinning will be.
Of course I had to get more of Barry's super soft blends of merino/alpaca/angora in grey and dark grey as one can never have too much of the super soft yarn this spins into.  More tomorrow of the other treasures we found!

No comments: