Sunday, November 9, 2014

Custom Fit Progress ~

Wow!  I love knitting with this Elsa Wool and following the very detailed instructions for my custom fit sweater. This will be the ultimate mystery knitting, from the Custom Fit program to see if the sweater really fits me when I am done knitting (and blocking, and assembling...). Part of our wonderful retreat at Fort Worden was measuring ourselves and measuring our swatches. I know all this preparation "up front" will ensure that this sweater will be a success for me.
So far, I am having a blast with the knitting as the wool is so soft and firm and the Signature Needles are always perfect. I am feeling a wee bit guilty that I am not knitting for holiday gifts while I knit on this sweater... but, I'm worth a bit of holiday knitting for myself, too, right?!!

No comments: