Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Help for Sock Summit ~

I mentioned that I've been looking at lots of patterns. On my vacation I found a pattern set that I've heard about through many sources, the first time through one of my favorite podcasts The Knitmore Girls where Gigi knits through almost the entire Little Box of Socks. Since the Box is individual patterns that are "lose" meaning not bound in a book, I couldn't find it at a library to review, or open at a bookstore... it was always sealed....



Imagine my delight when the yarn shop on our vacation had an open copy to review.... and review it, I did.....



and then I bought it.... so now I have lots of pattern help for my remaining Sock Summit yarn... P.S. Not all the yarn pictured is from the Sock Summit....just the majority!

1 comment:

Torhild Reidardatter said...

lucky you! Nothing more exhiting than new patterns and new inspiration. good luck on choosing.... it can be difficult.