Sunday, November 14, 2010

Can we go back now?

Only a week since we went to the Cascade Yarn warehouse, and I am still marvelling at the lovely yarn I purchased.

Most of it is amazing chunky alpaca, some in deep blue, some in green/black and blue/creme....and 6 skeins in hunter green....and then 3 skeins of EcoAlpaca in a dark chocolate brown.....I think it wants to be a feather and fan shawl....or perhaps the 6 skeins of green want to be a feather and fan shawl...I need to go fishing for some shawl patterns...

2 comments:

Daughter said...

Hi Ma! You are awesome

Torhild Reidardatter said...

This is the best part- hunting for patterns knowning what yarn to use. I also have cravings the other way around. I have a pattern stuck in my head and I´ll go hunting for yarn in my stash to match the pattern.
Happy hunting;-)
ps- feather and fan is one heck of a good pattern