Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Rainbow delight ~

I'm going to tell this story anyway, even though I don't have great pictures. You may recall me gushing over a project of Jitteryknitter that was colorful and delightful and happy and full of sunshine...that she referred to as, "clown barf" *gasp* I know...she had to be teasing...right? Well, as she is a great knitter, the shawl turned out amazing!

The colors worked perfectly with the pattern, and the Lorna's Laces yarn was perfect in this pattern! That was no surprise to me, as this is great yarn!

The surprise (to me) was that she gave it to me for Christmas!!! WOW!!!! Amazing to have someone knit something for you, especially when it is a fabulous shawl of rainbow delight!

I wore it for 3 days straight...home on New Years Eve (picture with baby Shyla!), church and then to work....I love this shawl and am so grateful to get such a lovely knitting gift from such a great friend!