Saturday, February 5, 2011

Traveling Detour ~

OK then, it was bound to happen. Knitting along so happily with my lovely yarn and delightful pattern that is going relatively fast....plus finally knitting something for moi....(sidebar note: did you notice in my 2010 Finished Projects that only two of them were for moi????? My Sedona Scarf using lovely yarn from our vacation in Sedona, and my Harry Potter Scarf...ahem@! we are changing those statistics this year!!!) Back to the detour...oh, you thought that was the detour...sorry....... ahem....



Well, we went to our favorite LYS and weighed my lovely yarn, and I had soooooo much left.... and....well.....now I don't have enough to finish....how would it be if I just kept knitting, and ended up with the border being just half a scallop? As they say in Zen wisdom, "Half a scallop is better than an unfinished shawl" (isn't that what they say?)

No comments: