Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Tea with The Baroness ~

The Baroness is proving to be a lovely companion. She is interesting and lovely, and is able to be a part of discussions and stories.


I can take her everywhere and my friends love her. So I've even taken her out for some tea and a bit of knitting.... lovely lady, that Baroness!

My camera still can't agree on her colors, other than they are stunning no matter what available light is used. The lace pattern on the side is so beautiful, and my 15 year old thinks it looks very complex! Perhaps she is thinking that her mum is getting to be quite a good knitter....(or, perhaps not....)

1 comment:

Caffeine Girl said...

I can tell that the shawl is gorgeous. I've got to check out that pattern.

You know you've done well when your teen-age daughter is impressed!