Saturday, July 16, 2011

Harry at Midnight ~

We were lucky to get tickets for the midnight showing of the last Harry Potter movie. It was fabulous and we had a blast waiting to see the movie, and seeing all the great costumes. We were wearing the scarves I knit for the last movie's midnight showing and noon showing. Tonight there was a gal dressed as Bellatrix that was almost too real!!! Scary wench!Some lovely knitted items in this movie, but I won't be a Spoiler and wreck your fun. Bittersweet that this is the last Harry Potter film, as we have loved this delightful ride into Harry's world!

2 comments:

Torhild said...

I saw H.P as well last night.I loved it , as I loved all the others. Nice ending.

Torhild Reidardatter said...

We saw H.P as well that night. I loved it- and the ending..