Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Complete madness ~

More madness than can be imagined is going on at my house. As I started knitting the scarf for the wedding in July, I also decided to order some other yarn from the spinningstreak in the UK as it looked perfect on-line. Jitteryknitter, the Enabler, encouraged me to order it, as I still have plenty of time to knit this scarf.
The yarn arrives Monday, and yes, of course it is lovely and perfectly matches my outfit for the wedding. Although I have ten inches of scarf out of artsygal that matches well and is lovely with tencel, I cast on another scarf. Another perfect scarf for the July wedding. Complete madness...
Lovely, but complete madness. Good that today is a holiday so that I can knit knit knit all day, right? Jitteryknitter is loaning me her Signature size 9 needles, in a lovely purple...they will help me knit faster, right?

No comments: