Monday, July 2, 2012

Sherlock Secret Pal ~

I remember telling you about my amazing secret pal this year.  I have been very very blessed this year and last year with pals that I know-in-my-heart to be my knitting soul mates. Last year's pal was a double surprise, as you can read here.   As I told you in my last visitation by my secret pal, she (although it could be a "he") said that the Circus had left town, and taken the lovely World Circus crazy sock yarn with it....
When, my secret pal must be Sherlock, as she (he?) caught up with said Circus and came away with another ball of crazy sock yarn!  Did I mention that during the yarn shop hop we checked all the shops, and no Circus.... so I am amazed and just a little bit curious (actually super curious) as to where she (he?) found this great crazy sock yarn!  I am excited to cast on and find out what super deluxe fraternal twins I'll get!!! Plus, can you believe that Sherlock also found Red-White-Blue for the July holiday!  How great is this!!

No comments: