Thursday, May 15, 2014

Wee sweetie and hat ~

Another miracle has arrived for our family, and on his wonderful mother's birthday.  I remember when his sweet mother was born, the first baby in our family, my brother and his wife's first child. The first grand baby for my mom and dad. Rather amazing to think about the miracle of babies, and the hope, joy and love that surround them. As surrounded his mom all those years ago, so the hope, joy and love surrounds this wee one as well.
Born just after midnight, to be sure he arrived as a birthday gift to his mother, already showing himself to be a clever one as now they share a birthday and hopefully two cakes to celebrate their shared day!  At 3:00 that same day, this sweet picture of our new baby and one of the sweet hats I knit arrived with this note, "Great Aunt, I love my hat and can't wait to meet you!"  What a clever boy that he can send pictures and write messages already!

No comments: