Monday, August 18, 2008

Husky Pride

Remember the Brioche project for my New Year's Resolution? I was inspired by my post, "Bye Bye Brioche" to continue and finish it, so I took it camping. Before going to bed on Saturday night, I re-read the instructions so I would know exactly where to start, and how to do the stitch pattern ~ and I dreamt about it! I took that as a good sign and once I'd had my first cup of coffee on Sunday, I dove into the brioche ~ and I couldn't get the ribs to line up! After fussing with it and re-reading the pattern, I decided to begin decreases for the crown of the hat and be done. I decided to put an I-cord top on it to continue the whimsy look and was told by my audience that it really needed 6 of them ~ dubbed "who who"s so I put 6 of them on the hat, and here it is ~ Husky Pride for University of Washington. Do you think someone will buy this at our Church Bazaar?

No comments: