Sunday, August 31, 2008

Knitting Friends

I have great knitting friends. Some are as excited as I am about knitting and we talk fast, finish each other's sentences and are constantly thinking about the next project. It seems that there is never enough time for knitting, so we talk and email and fantasize about our knitting projects, or the next yarn we want to try or next technique we want to learn. Some friends are Rock Star knitters that knit speedy fast and can solve any knitting crisis, others can re-invent any pattern to work better, and others will try anything and it usually works. Some don't have to look at their needles while knitting and others have an amazing intuition about which colors will WOW a project... and which ones "not so much...." Here is one of my knitting friends who agreed to be photographed. This is Julia, sitting with me while I'm knitting my tank top.

No comments: