Sunday, October 19, 2008

Yak & Yarn

One of our new "bus stop" neighbors wants to learn to knit a scarf, so my sweetie gave her my email so we could set a time for learning to knit. Another of our "bus stop" neighbors is calling this event "Yak & Yarn" and I could not be more thrilled at the title! There will be the three of us, each at different stages of our knitting and hoping that our newest convert becomes as enchanted with yarn as we are. I told her I would get some yarn together for her to play with, sort of like a library loan... so she can decide which fibers & needles she likes best before she spends any money.... Does three baskets of yarn look appealing for jumping in?
P.S. For our neighborhood, our elementary school & middle school bus stop is the same ~ just an hour apart. I am at the earlier bus stop with middle school daughter and my sweetie is at the later bus stop with elementary school daughter.

No comments: