Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Hoodie Invention

Remember when I told you about my invention with the knitting bead counters that would cue me to which cable to do....well, I have created another invention that is more brilliant (is that possible, you ask?) than the beaded counters ~ although not as pretty to view. The invention uses the bigger plastic stitch markers and I've written the "next directions" on the marker with a sharpie pen. Can you see this in the picture "K14" and "A10" written on the markers? "K14" means knit 14 stitches and "A10" means knit the A cable for 10 stitches. Not so pretty, but now I do not need to refer to the paper pattern (until I have completed 13 inches of this cable pattern for the fronts & back). Pretty clever, eh? You will also notice that I keep the beautiful whimsy of the bead counters as they are really pretty to have dangling on my knitting!
(also, check out my great progress!!)

No comments: