Saturday, October 31, 2009

Trick or Treat ~

For Halloween, I thought I would post some pictures of a scary knitting combination that I witnessed this week. My sweetie E was sick this week, and so she had on many layers to keep her warm.



Although she tried to nab my Apple Laine Funny Lady socks as soon as I cast them off, I loaned her another pair for getting well. These are knit out of Knit Picks Andean Alpaca, and they are cozy warm. I have a few pairs that I've knit, and they are my favorite for wearing in the snow. These are a peachy shade of warm & cozy ~ a favorite color of mine....



The Fuzzy Feet were knit a few years ago as well and I'm so pleased to see the kids wearing them still. The turquoise and hot pick are favorite colors of sweetie E....and a bit scary matched with my peach alpaca!!!


Happy Halloween! May your scariest "Trick" be nabbed socks and your "Treat" be alpaca!

No comments: