Sunday, June 13, 2010

Back to Birthday Socks ~

I am glad to be working on my Birthday Socks (2009) again, as I need to turn the heel on my alpaca socks...so that will take some concentration and checking with my Queen Kahuna instructions...so I have my Birthday Socks in the car as my "mindless knitting" project while waiting in line, or car trips... the yarn is the amazing Tropicana Claudia Handpaints that I scored at the Sock Summit. Also, this yarn is currently on sale at Webs....SCORE!!!


Even if JitteryKnitter does not LOVE this color, I think it is such a happy and wonderful color, plus the yarn is so soft and the twist is great. Double thumbs up for Claudia Handpaints!



Hurrah!
~~~~

2 comments:

linda said...

such a gorgeous colour :) those are going to look fab!

linda :)

Torhild Reidardatter said...

smashing colour- and I soooo much want to knit to socks at the time on two circular ndl.- Must give it a try soon,