Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Next socks ~

My daughter has been having a run of bad luck with the socks I've knit for her. She wears them so much that she's wearing out the heels of several pair. I've darned a few of them, and have one more pair to darn. She says she's "down to her last pair" with no holes (except for the new Harry Potter socks) so I need to cast on another pair for her.

She's picked out these colors for that next pair.


Alpaca, wool and silk yarn, on sale at Webs.... so soft and beautiful... They will be such fun to knit!
~

2 comments:

Alrischa said...

Did your daughter get to your blog? I saw the message under the "hats hats hats" changing-picture-thingy, and cracked up.

Have fun socking everyone ;)

me said...

yes, she was helping me with my blog and snuck that in! What a hoot! I laugh everytime I see it, so I'm leaving it there! Thanks for visiting!