Wednesday, October 20, 2010

7th Chart Brandywine ~

Can you believe that I was able to knit another chart on the Brandywine this weekend? (I can't!) Since I need complete silence so I can count out loud...it is very hard to find the time in my hectic house, so I was looking at the next time my hubby takes the kids to his folks' house....next year......



Well, my lucky time came early, and I found myself in a quite house, on the back sunny deck, with my sweet Brandywine in my lap....counting for that first row...and the garage band at the house behind us started up. They are a few 40+ year old guys playing 70's & 80's rock...and I typically don't mind...except when I have a chance for a quick fling with Brandywine...I dashed inside, chanting the count I was on when the drums and guitar first blasted, "12, 12, 12, 12" until I could get established at the kitchen table to continue the row....whew...that was too close to a lace disaster!!!

No comments: