Monday, August 8, 2011

Hazel and tea ~

I was very pleased that my oldest daughter loved the Hazel Knits colorway, Strawberry Lemonade, that we picked out for her at Sock Summit. My youngest daughter had me looking for, "Aqua yarn that is very colorful and fun" so I picked up several choices...but wasn't sure what my oldest would like, since she is 16 now....yes, you guessed it....sometimes hard to figure out..but still delightful...I just can't pick out clothes or colors or..anything for her...but she is still delightful! My friends helped me pick out this colorway, and it received rave reviews from sweet sixteen!The Hazel Knit socks are also delightful. This yarn is one of my favorites these days, a great tight twist and great colors, a dream to knit with. A wonderful dream to knit outside while having tea during cross-country practice!

No comments: