Monday, August 1, 2011

Sock Summit 2011 ~

Whew.....Monday after the 2011 Sock Summit, and I'm not sure how to begin sharing this amazing weekend with you. So much wonderful and delightful bliss occurred for me (and for at least 2,000 other attendees - perhaps closer to 6,000). We arrived Thursday night, in time for some shopping in the Marketplace, plus the opening ceremonies where Steph and Tina shared their thoughts and stories of Sock Summit 2009 and turning into the planning of Sock Summit 2011. Plus we danced a little....I've never seen Star Gate, but Steph and Tina love the show....so we all were able to walk through Sock Gate.... certainly the Sock Summit had that "out of this world" feeling for all the time we were there..... I only bought one skein of yarn on this first partial day in the Marketplace....I was saving up for the first "official" day of shopping......

No comments: