Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Walkin' the dawgs ~

(Warning, something has happened to my Blogger formatting...Yikes????)
Since this week was too full of work to get any knitting in, I will share some other fun that occurred. My kids have a job each week of walking a neighbor's dog as she leaves for work early and gets home late a few days during the week, so my kids walk over after school and take Lola for a walk around our neighborhood.  Lola is a very sweet dog, and the kids love her.  Lola's owner let us know that this week she was "dog sitting" for two other dogs, and would that be ok if our kids walked all of them...Of course yes!
Plus it snowed, and I said I wanted them to send me pictures of this fun with all these dogs and kids....
  Plus it snowed, and I said I wanted them to send me pictures of this fun with all these dogs and kids.... and then my man had some fun as well, and youngest daughter started playing for the camera - I'm sure she's singing a Glee song...and the dogs look like they are singing too!
 
They are loving all of this fun! Even my man looks ever so patient while the pictures are getting taken and the dogs are curious about what is going on...Kids and dogs and snow, a perfect combination!

No comments: