Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Secret Pal surpise ~

We've started our Secret Pal program again for this year. The goal is to treat a co-worker once a month with something nice and uplifting, for good "wellness" in the work environment. Last year I had the best EVER Secret Pal, as I was sure this pal was really my knitting soul mate....It turned out to be a bit different than that, as I describe in this post....and this post.... When I arrived at work today, there was a ginormous bag on my table, and I stared at it all day...thinking that if I can get through this day, my reward will be opening this gift.... and it was a great and wonderful gift!!!! The big bag was full of balloons and colored tissues, and at the bottom of the bag was a little box...and I opened the box to find wonderfully soft and wildly colorful YARN!!! Oh YES!!!! I was so excited!!! There was also a little pattern book for Regia tucked in the little box, so I get to play with some pattern dreaming as well! Then, I see there is a rolled up magazine at the very bottom, and it is one that I've not seen yet - SCORE SCORE SCORE!!!!!!!! I can't wait until the next month's surprise!!

2 comments:

Jill said...

What a neat idea! Happy for you and LOVE the title of your blog. Makes me laugh every time I see it.

me said...

Thanks, Jill, it is always fun to get more yarn...and I'm pleased that my work "secret" pal knows how to brighten my days!
I checked out your blog and it is full of fun, too! Enjoy all of it!!