Sunday, March 17, 2013

Knitting o' the green ~

We had a great yarn yoga today with our wonderful group of knitters. As I thought about this time together knitting, as I always do....as our time together is such fun and too short, and I immediately start looking forward to our next time together..... well, I thought since it would be St. Patrick's Day, I should knit on a green project... and I was surprised to see how many of my 17 projects "On the needles" are green!!!  There is the newly reacquainted Barfly sweater, the party scarf out of the lovely shibui, my oh-so-soft qiviut scarf, another shibui project called the Trillian shawl, the Deep-V Tee out of hempathy, and the scarf that I cast on for the July wedding last year (and then found a better yarn for that outfit) and the socks from the sock flat....Seven projects out of 17 are green......
Since the sock flat yarn is called, "Top 'o the Mornin'" it seemed an easy choice to knit on this project on this special Irish day!  I hope you all did some knitting to celebrate!!!

No comments: