Saturday, June 21, 2008

Perfect Day

Today fits into the category of Perfect Day. Including a visit to a yarn store I'd not been to in several years (I bought my first Tank Top pattern there, when I'd only been knitting scarves -so it is a place of great inspiration and encouragement) and then we traveled to a wonderful yarn store that we had never visited. Lots of glorious yarns and patterns, and lots of inspirations. Two coffee shops in between the yarn shops and non-stop stories between my knitterly friend & I. We find out later we missed Jenny of Stash & Burn (Episose 56) by mere minutes! We ended up with our monthly Yarn Yoga group and knit happily on our projects - enjoying show & tell and ripping some projects and actually doing a bit of yoga as we untangled a mess of many colors! I am so lucky to have such great friends and the time for knitting!
More (yarn) later.....

No comments: