Friday, July 4, 2008

Delightful Progress


I am thrilled to report that the sleeves of my Central Park Hoodie are done - can you believe it? That's what happens with cool weather and a national holiday! So much for my theory, "When it is too warm to knit with all this alpaca in my lap, I'll start the body" as it has been cool enough outside to continue knitting all this wonderful alpaca! Here are the sleeves on top of some wonderful sock yarn (see the purple Jitterbug peeking out?)

Now I've even started the two fronts and back, all in one piece as I don't like seaming my garments - I'll knit them together until I get to the armholes, and then work them one piece at a time (I think - I'm not sure completely yet, but that is how I've done a few tank tops). My progress is pictured here, between two of our Tower Gardens on our back deck. Bravo for such progress of knitting and our garden to report! The knitting is wonderful with the 100% alpaca, and it is so luxurious to have Time to Knit - I'm really enjoying this part of the holiday! Lots of relaxing knitting. More knitting as soon as I'm done posting!

1 comment:

Everything Natural Pet Food said...

I love homemade goods and it looks like you are dong very well with yours.