Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Knitting Bazaar Hats ~

Another weekend of delightful knitting in the river! I've ended up with three baby hats for our church's November Holiday Bazaar (why does that word look like it is spelled wrong? I've even checked it!). The middle hat is a pink "Squiggle" hat ~ very fun and oh-so-cute on babies! The hat on the left is a pink stripe version with Cascade Fixation bulky, and the hat on the right is a blue Cascade Fixation bulky variation. There is a 4th hat almost done, also out of Cascade Fixation bulky. All the hats are made with Stash Yarn ~ an extra bonus for me in my stash reduction activities! I try to knit 10 hats each year for our church Holiday Bazaar, and this is a good start for a great cause.

My 13 year old daughter is credited with the hat photos. Too bad it was raining today, or we would have had another "Chickens with Hats" picture to share! My other daughter turned 10 years old yesterday ~ very exciting, indeed ( could have said, "How Bazaar"!)

Here are some of last year's bazaar hats!

No comments: