Monday, March 2, 2009

Meet Bonnie ~

Since we're all family here, I feel bad that you've not met my dear Bonnie. She is a lovely tank top in progress, knit out of some beautiful ribbon yarn (named Bonnie) that I scored last year on eBay for 99 cents. There are some magical times on eBay when no one, absolutely no one, bids against me... and I do love those deals....This was such a deal ~ a bag of ribbon yarn (12 balls) for 99 cents. Crazy deal...anyway, Bonnie is one of my 4 "on the needles" that I cast on last summer and is still waiting to be complete. Given my waxing poetic on Friend L's many lovely & inspiring projects, I thought I'd find Bonnie to see if she still gave my heart a thrill. Although no alpaca or silk, nor any complicated lace or fair isle, I think Bonnie & I will be friends again soon, seeing a lot of each other & catching up on past events. This is good to be reunited again, I hope you'll enjoy our time together.

No comments: