Tuesday, March 31, 2009

New Pattern ~

For those of you who have read your Spring Interweave Knits, did you get past the ad on the back of the front cover? I didn't.... the summer top shown was so pretty, and the ocean behind her was so inviting...that I obsessed over the pattern for two weeks before I broke down and ordered it....
It arrived Saturday, and I think my yarn from last summer's tank top project will be perfect. It is called Premiere by Classic Elite Yarns, and it 50% pima cotton and 50% tencel ~ and it feels so soft. I'm not sure I understand why the pattern says to knit on straight needles (and not circulars), plus I'd like to knit in the round, and am not sure if the pattern needs to change... we'll see.... I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

Bradpetehoops said...

This is very good blog! Have a nice day.

me said...

thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving the kind words (and we would never eat our chickens, just their eggs!)

me