Friday, December 10, 2010

Crime and Punishment ~

I hate to even say this, but it needs to be said. I have not knit since Saturday evening. This picture shows the newly cast on Paprika Hat from Interweave, that I think I messed up in the wee hours of Saturday night...and my last thought was, "I'll look at this with fresh eyes in the morning, and perhaps rip back or start over."

I've not been able to get back... and it is a crime to not knit for five days..... five days... I really cannot believe it, until I see my sad little cast on hat by the Christmas tree... waiting for me to decide what to do next.... What is the punishment for no knitting for 5 days (as if that isn't punishment right there...) other than a triple dose of knitting fantasy....or being banished from the blog... or....

P.S. Jitteryknitter and I were mentioned on the Knit Wits podcast this week ~ check it out!

1 comment:

Torhild said...

You know what?? I haven´t knitted one single stitch eather since saturday!
I have not had the time. I had it in my lap last night, but did not get to knit - yet!!I am tired, been sick, new rutines at work and yuck--- sometimes it sucks to earn money!!