Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Martha Mistake ~

A very odd thing happened as I was getting the mail out of our box this weekend. With all the catalogs and cards, I noticed one that looked very out of place in our box. I smiled as I saw the title of the magazine and thought it could be Mary Jo's, or Carla's, or even Laurie across the street....so I checked the name...

It was my name and address on the label....I started to laugh....I have one thing in common with Martha Stewart, we both have chickens..... that's the end of the "in common" list for the two of us. I don't cook much, I don't enjoy cooking at all.... baking is OK, and I'm thankful that my hubby is an excellent cook and I've not had to cook much for the family. I have many other talents, so I let him do the cooking... so...who sent me this magazine...(no idea)....most people know that I don't cook....perhaps there are those that think this would nudge me into cooking enjoyment.... my hubby thinks it is too funny, and we are hoping the mystery will be solved soon.... meanwhile, I'm still chuckling at the article, "recipes, tips & tricks to use all year" Can you imagine????

1 comment:

Torhild Reidardatter said...

Who ever sendt you this has good taste. I buy Living when ever I can :) I´m stopping by to wish you merry christmas and a happy new year. Look forward to follow your blog in 2011