Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Serious babysitting ~

I must admit that I am taking my babysitting task with my friend's Signature Needles very seriously. I keep them with me at all times, just in case they need some attention or support, or even a little adoration thrown in. I've been very attentive to their every need and they are happiest when I am knitting with them. Last night I realized that they have trouble going to bed at night, like so much of my babysitting in the past, so I had to knit with them in the rocking chair... this seemed to lull them into a calm and comfortable resting place, and I was able to gently put them down and sneak quietly into bed.Already into the third Chart A for the shawl - the pattern calls for seven repeats of Chart A. This picture is the finish of the second Chart A, as I didn't want to take a picture of the third, as I would have never calmed down those needles enough to get to bed!!! They have so much energy!