Sunday, February 26, 2012

New Spinners ~

This holiday weekend we had our annual girlfriends' Island weekend. We have been having our vacation weekend for at least 6 years, and we look forward to our time together all year. The four days we spend together is filled with laughing, relaxing, knitting, some quilting, some beading, some spinning and always singing and dancing, plus chocolate, great food and great wine. Yes, the weekend is packed full of all things fun! This year was my first one to bring my Pocket Wheel, although I've brought my spindles before. This year two friends continued their spinning journey, and both are getting better and better. Both of them are naturals with the fiber, and I think they will be spinning experts soon!

2 comments:

Torhild said...

Aaaaah! What a cosy WE!!! Weekends like those one can live on for a Whois year ;)

me said...

Yes, we do live on the memories for the next year, plus plan all the fun and relaxing and projects for the next year!!