Saturday, February 11, 2012

Spinning Rainbows ~

Thank heavens for the weekend! I have not been able to do much knitting or any spinning all week, but I dreamed about it ALL week!!! Since the rain has started again this week, I was dreaming most about spinning the Lorna's Laces roving in the Rainbow colorway. These colors are stunning! Just what we need on these rainy days. You may remember that Jitteryknitter found this for me on one of her adventures last year, and knew I would love these colors. I spun a little of it with my drop spindle because it was so beautiful, don't you agree?! It also spins beautifully on my Pocket Wheel, and I'm excited to Navajo Ply it soon.

3 comments:

Geri said...

Great colours! When I saw what you had spun it reminded me of this: http://0.tqn.com/d/birding/1/0/J/9/-/-/paintedbunting.jpg

Check it out! :-)

Torhild Reidardatter said...

Hi. I love those rainbow colors. You are a very skilled spinner. I wish I could do that.

me said...

how beautiful! the colors are so similar, and just like spring!! Thanks for sending that link!!