Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Blessings ~

Christmas blessings to you, from all of us.  I hope Santa is going to bring all of us More Yarn (please) and More Fiber, and More Patterns...and lots of time to knit with our friends and family....


I wish a super new year for all, and that our loved ones stay healthy and cozy, and enjoying all their knitted goodies! Here are some special scenes from our 1968 Christmas....classic, eh?




Here (below) are special scenes from our 1969 Christmas.....still classic, still wonderful, still great family memories! Our Christmas stockings were knit by Grandma Agnes, and mine is hanging above our fireplace right now - Grandma Agnes would be very proud of my knitting...I think of her so often when I knit!





Special love and hugs to my family, and thankfulness to all the holiday traditions we shared while growing up....I am so blessed by my family!

No comments: