Saturday, July 5, 2014

Tour de Fleece ~

I have never participated in the spinner's version of the Tour de France, called the Tour de Fleece. I have always wanted to make goals and learn new techniques and do all the preparation for a spinning event. I was pulled into the Ravellympics by Jitteryknitter this year, and very happy about it, as I had always wanted to try this but needed that extra boost into the rabbit hole.
My boost for Tour de Fleece was an instagram post of lovely spinning saying that her goal for Tour de Fleece was to spin each day of the race....wow, no classes, no set amount of fiber to have spun at the end, no yards of yarn at the end of the race.....hey, I can make that goal too, just trying to spin each day of the race including July 27th. This fiber was a gift, and I love the color!

No comments: