Monday, February 9, 2009

Flat Stanley on tour ~

Flat Stanley went on tour in Michigan with my mom & Uncle Dave as part of a 5th grade assignment for my sweet E. When the great pictures of the tour came back, I noticed that my mom is wearing a great hat that I knit for her a few years ago, so as part of the "family hats" series, here is my mom in her hat ~ on tour with Flat Stanley....


picture 1: Stanley is the street near my junior high school, a perfect place to have a picture of Flat Stanley

picture 2 & 3: At our very favorite Dairy Deluxe....on Woodward Avenue (yes, the "famous" Woodward Avenue)
















picture 4 & 5: Tiger Stadium (love the Carhart jacket!) and Henry Ford (not in a Carhart jacket)
















picture 6 & 7 Ford Motor Company and Chrysler:

No comments: