Friday, February 27, 2009

On her needles ~ too

Knitting fantasy, for me, includes wishing I was knitting every project that my friends are knitting. As you read yesterday, dear readers, my knitting fantasy world also includes finishing all projects that have been started. Yes, I have a lot of variety in my knitting fantasy world. All good, really, all good. Here is another great project that looks so cute on the Fiber Trends pattern, however is Amazing in person ~ once you've held one of these "Lucie Slippers" you really need to purchase some Brown Sheep wool and begin knitting your own pair. These are perfectly done by a friend of mine, also the perfect knitter of the Pumpkin Hat of my blog last Thanksgiving. She is a perfect knitter and very smart ~ she is also the teacher on my video of the new cast on I need for the Braids & Nupps hat....
These slippers are named after her perfectly delightful dog, Lucie. Aren't they great?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! Running - not walking - to find that pattern and cast on. Adorable!!!