Friday, February 20, 2009

In The Hood ~

(or am I on The Hood? I get confused... please bear with me....)
So, the vacation is still the topic of this week.... and my project of the weekend was my Central Park Hoodie. I hoped to finish it, however these projects always have a way of taking longer than planned. Here is how it looked when we arrived, I knit the left front, center and right front as one piece:

Here are the blocked sleeves (they were knit last July, but never blocked)





Progress to date: The front left was finished and the shoulder seams blocked and sewn, and then I started knitting The Hood!!!! I am several inches into The Hood ~ the yarn is the wonderful Decadence Alpaca and the sweater looks so great!

2 comments:

Hannah said...

An excellent sweater my dear mother! As are you!

Anonymous said...

WOW - that is gorgeous! And in Decadence, too -- ahhhhhhhhhhh!