Thursday, April 30, 2009

Cashmere anyone?

Have you ever had the chance to play with cashmere? Any kind of cashmere, pure or blended? I recall being devastated when Knit Picks discontinued their yarn that was a delicious blend of cashmere and all fibers soft...called Panache (Decadence was that the yummy 100% alpaca they discontinued at the same time). As soon as I found out it was being discontinued, I called in my order ~ "Send me all of it please..." and they did.... "Plus, please send me all the Decadence too."

Well, on the happier side of discontinued yarn, have you ever checked out the WEBS website? I must say that I never had looked before yesterday... when I saw a beautiful scarf being made of wispy cobwebby cashmere that is oh-so-soft & oh-so-pretty.... WEBS has sales on cashmere. Several types of cashmere - DK & Bulky & Worsted.... wow.....

No comments: