Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Spring Fever ~

Have you ever thought that this is the Spring you'll get an alpaca? This is the year I will have my own yarn supply. This is the year I will learn to spin my own yarn, and if I have an alpaca in the back yard...well, what inspiration that will be! Wouldn't it be great to have a sweet, mild mannered dolly alpaca that comes when you whistle, and puts her fluffy head on your shoulder. They are so cute, and they must be so soft, as all the roving is sooooo wonderfully soft.... as the weather gets us closer to spring, I'm going to have a few knitting fantasies of my own little alpaca farm, where I'm spinning and knitting and farming......feel free to join me, as I'm sure you've been thinking about a little farm too.... right?
(not that I'm not really happy with our chickens....)

No comments: