Monday, December 26, 2011

Peppermint mocha ~

I am an eggnog gal. Once the holidays begin, I begin looking for that first coffee shop that will provide me with a perfect eggnog latte... there is nothing better to ring in the holiday season that an eggnog latte and Christmas knitting. I happened to be at Starbucks tonight, by a serendipitous set of events, and was happy to be able to be knitting after a crazy day-after-Christmas-at-the-mall. Going with serendipity, I announced to my barista that, "I'm going on a limb here, and ordering a tall peppermint mocha." She smiled, knowing I am an eggnog gal and said, "Do not be afraid, as you will love this."I did....wow....major yum....no one told me it has chocolate melty thingys on top too.....plus knitting on the last holiday gift.... many bonus points tonight!

No comments: