Thursday, December 15, 2011

White Elephant ~

At holiday time, our office celebrates with a white elephant gift exchange. There are about 20 of us that participate, so it is my strategy to find something that will cause some "stealing" of the gifts when they are opened. Our rules are that the opened gift can be stolen 3 times, and belongs to the person that steals the gift the third time. A great gift is one that gets stolen three times!!! Since we have a major Packer Fan in our office, I found one of my daughters very small dresses that she wore when she was in preschool.... with big beads and fringe, very fun to dance in when you are 4 years old.... Nancy opened it first...(she is almost 5 feet tall) I wasn't sure it would fit Nancy, but it looked great!Then Mark stole it...(he is 6 feet 7 inches tall)I couldn't believe it fit him - but it looked great as well.I guess Jerry didn't think it looks so great - he was horrified!!!Very fun, indeed (and our Packer Fan did end up with it...a good ending, and we all lived happily every after!)

No comments: