Friday, December 23, 2011

Perfect Gift ~

The perfect gift is one that is given for the total enjoyment of the recipient. For a knitter, giving another knitter yarn would seem to be very easy, and I would agree. Easy if that knitter loves the same colors and fibers as the knitter getting said gift.The most perfect gift is one that might not be so easy to pick out if those two knitters do not share the same love of colors... and that is why I am calling this the perfect gift....as I love love love these colors, as how amazing to have my favorite bright and happy colors all contained in one lovely color pallet!Jitteryknitter, the perfect gift giver said she picked it up as it "screamed" my name...gosh, not even a whisper...a scream!!! These would not be the colors she would choose for her own yarn.... Yikes - how lucky I am!!! It is so beautiful, plus being so soft is a bonus!!!! Thanks so much for listening to screaming yarn!!!

No comments: