Friday, May 25, 2012

Cast on Silk ~

A bonus Friday night with the JitteryKnitter, as she needed to stay awake until getting her family from the airport...hmmmm, how could we pass the time with something exciting? We decided to go to our favorite local yarn shop...I decided the night before that I was going to rip out my lovely birthday shawl I was knitting with the silk from I Knit London that JitteryKnitter had brought me from her trip there.  The most lovely silk in the most lovely of color combinations.. I really really want a shawl out of this yarn, and I want it soon.... and the other pattern was not working out for me.... so time to switch gears.
So I cast on for the Annis shawl, as I have wanted to make that one for a long time... the casting on 363 stitches was a bit scary, but I knew I could do it....really....especially with these Signature Needles...

No comments: